Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to a Legend....and a Great Friend, Ray Wylie Hubbard


I met singer/songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard over a year ago. We'd began talking just before the release of Crimes in Southern Indiana. A long time fan of his music I was pretty blown away by his response to the book, telling me he'd have to go to confession after taking it all in, not once but twice. He's a man to be admired. And as my respect has grown for him as a writer and a musician so has our friendship. I've been fortunate to hang out with him on his tour and spend late nights talking about movies, books and our own personal projects as well as our demons and downfalls within the industry of being creative. With that all I can say is Happy Birthday RAY! Keep kicking ass. Looking forward to meeting up and hanging out next year on the road...

And if you haven't heard his newest album, The Grifter's Hymnal, you're dead to me!
Share | http://raywylie.com/

5 comments:

  1. Didn't know how to contact you (no 'Friend' button on FB). Question from another Ky writer: what's been reader reaction on ur hard-core prose. My novel's not as gritty as yours but I've had to use violence and extreme language on occasion when the scene called for it. If you have time, contact me: raypeden101@gmail.com or FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, checked out Ray Wylie Hubbard on utube...very cool. thnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met singer/songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard over a year ago. We'd began talking just before the release of Crimes in Southern Indiana. A long time fan of his music I was pretty blown away by his response to the bookswtor gold
    buy swtor gold
    cheap swtor gold
    tor credits
    buy tor credits
    cheap tor credits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met singer/songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard over a year ago. We'd began talking just before the release of Crimes in Southern Indiana. A long time fan of his music I was pretty blown guild wars 2 gold
    buy guild wars 2 gold
    cheap guild wars 2 gold
    cheapest guild wars 2 gold
    guild wars 2 gold for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like your style of blogging. thank you for sharing with us. where to buy rs accounts

    ReplyDelete